PSX-Scene User Polo35
hat eine neue Version des Memory Card Emulators HD_Project veröffentlicht.
HD_Project ist ein Programm welches es ermöglicht SaveGames direkt auf eine Festplatte der PlayStation 2 zu speichern.
In der neusten Version können unter anderem VMC Files auf eine Memory Card "geflasht" werden.
Weitere detalierte Informationen zu den Änderungen findet Ihr wie immer im Kommentarthread.
Original Post von Polo35 auf PSX-Scene
- Fix some bugs in format function of 'vmcfs' driver. Hope everything work fine now.
- Modify buffer size in 'MC Creator' function, this increase a lot speed of this operation.
- Fix a virtual mc path overwriting in some games. ( GT4 ) Now path is directly write in 'mcsioemu' module before loading it.
- Add an 'iop' reset call before starting 'mcemuloader'. This fix issues with some games using 'dev9' modules by forcing games compatible hdd modules to be loaded.
- GUI Side:
- Revert to non 'Xmodules' use. SIO2MAN/PADMAN/MCMAN/MCSERV are now use at 'gui' startup.
- Remove 'auto-open' tray option. Anyway this functionality would have been taken away in 'cdvdemu' version.
- Remove 'ioprp image file' scanning. This is no more needed because of new 'mcemuloader' EE core.
- Replace use of 'mcemugui' module by 'vmcfs' driver in 'vmc creation' operation.
- Add 'MC FLASHER' entry in 'MC TOOLS' menu. This allow to 'flash' a selected 'vmc file' to physical memorycard. The file must be a compatible HD Project 'vmc file' without ECC datas.
Thought i have to add lot of security to 'mcflash' functionality.
Be very carfull with this function. I cannot be responsible of bad use. Use it as your own risks.
- Modify 'mcdump' process. IOP is reseted, then Xmodules are loaded instead of 'standard basic' modules. When dump is done, IOP is reseted once again, the 'standard basic' modules are reloaded.
- Add a new configuration entry: cacheSize. This entry allow to set cache size value use in 'hdd' or 'usb' modules when emulating a memorycard in-game.
This option increase save/load operations, but dicrease games compatibility.
- Add a new configuration entry: games. This entry allow to save individual vmc game settings such as startup file path, cachesize, and vmc file path when loading a game.
- Modify 'game boot procedure':
There are now four possibilities when loading a game:
- 1 - Cross button start a game with last saved settings. If no settings where found HD Gui open a 'mc emulation' option menu to set cachesize and vmc file path for this game.
- 2 - Circle button open directly the 'mc emulation' option menu to modify options for this game.
- 3 - Square button start the game with default settings. Those set in HD Gui option menu.
- 4 - Triangle exit menu.
- GAME LOAER Side:
- EE Side:
- Rewrite completely 'mcemuloader' to make it running in-game.
- Add syscalls hooking to catch 'Reboot request from EE'. This allow to update iop processor with modules from 'ioprp image file' then load mc emulation modules.
Note that 'mcemuloader' use parts of ffgriever 'ESR EE core' source code for two points below.
- IOP Side:
- Write a 'atadev9' device driver compatible with games. It's directly based on 'cdvdemu' atad/dev9 support. This
- Rewrite 'apa' and 'pfs' to make them compatible with games. Code based on 'ps2sdk' rev 1420. ( Without new 'poweroff' )
- Implement ffgriever USB modules optimisation.
- Use MCSIOEMU v0.6 (IDE HDD) module from "Romz", for both gui and game mc emulation.
- Fix odd/even disk detection.
- Fix DMS4 disk detection problem when auto-open tray open was selected. ( This chip detect tray when user push the button, that's why the disk type is not refresh, and detection fail when openning tray with program. The fastest solution is a message which inform user of the disk detection failure with DMS4 chip. )
- Rewrite "open_tray" fonction to support DMS4 chip. ( When auto-open tray is set to "OFF", user have to insert a disk manualy pushing tray button, and press "Cross" when done. )
- Fix cdvd scanning, and add ability to scan until 9th subfolder. ( cdfs:/A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/file )
- Fix X modules incompatibility at startup if "Reset IOP" option was set to "OFF". ( BSOD at startup )
- Fix Elf launching issue when launched prog don't use IOP reset. ( Ex: ULE with "Reset IOP" option set to "OFF" )